Contact us
Training opportunities
Obtain a quote
Report a claim
Find a form
NFIP home page
FEMA flood manual
PRP eligibility extension
Our Web page for flood prospects

Harleysville/Nationwide flood insurance:
Your online guide to training, information & forms

Welcome to our Web page for Harleysville/Nationwide flood agents, where you’ll find all the resources you need to build a profitable book of business with us. For more information, or to inquire about a flood appointment, contact the flood team member in your area.

How to file a flood claim: Key contact info, step-by-step instructions, useful downloads and links. Click here to see what’s available.

Flood training opportunities
Flood team contact information
Why Nationwide for flood insurance?
Online policy quoting (NFS-StoneRiver FloodPro)
How to report flood claims
FEMA/NFIP program updates, with search capability
Flood marketing materials
Disaster relief resources for insureds
Information to help agents avoid E&O claims
Excess flood program information
NFS-StoneRiver News Flash newsletter
Links and resources

Flood forms and educational materials



Home | About us | Employment | Locations | Products
Make payment | File claim | Find agent | Contact us
Policyholders | Agent portal | Search | Site index
Terms and conditions | Privacy

© Copyright 2004-2013 Harleysville Group Inc., Harleysville, Pa., U.S.A.
 All rights reserved. The products described on this website are not available in all states
 of the United States. Please read our terms and conditions and privacy policy.